what PZT contoller works best with Hikvision and BI

Reaction score
I am trying to set up a patrol on a minipzt and for some reason the camera moves too quickly with just a mouse as the controller, plus I can't use the mechanical zoom on the camera only the digital unless use the buttons on the main screen.

I would like to do a slow pan with a zoom on a moving object

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am trying to set up a patrol on a minipzt and for some reason the camera moves too quickly with just a mouse as the controller, plus I can't use the mechanical zoom on the camera only the digital unless use the buttons on the main screen.

I would like to do a slow pan with a zoom on a moving object
You can change the pan speed in BI.

Reaction score
You can change the pan speed in BI.

what are you using for a joystick? some are saying to use an x box controller, but others a joystick? also how do you like the Dahua PZT camera? how is the nightime performance? I like the IR lights in my Hikvision minipzt but if I can get the same or better profaneness from another camera I am sure BI does not care if I mix them up

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
what are you using for a joystick? some are saying to use an x box controller, but others a joystick? also how do you like the Dahua PZT camera? how is the nightime performance? I like the IR lights in my Hikvision minipzt but if I can get the same or better profaneness from another camera I am sure BI does not care if I mix them up
I don't use a joystick. I use a mouse, the pan speed can be changed for the mouse in BI.
I'll be the guinea pig for the new SD59225U-HNI PTZ.