When adding second camera I can no longer see first on server

BlakeN

n3wb
Reaction score
Purchased full license and running version 4.5.3.5 of BI. Added second camera today and on server it is the only one that shows on display. Remote via web and iOS app show both cameras working just fine but on server I cannot get to the first camera I installed. It shows on status screen of the server. Layout only show 1:X and not options for more than one camera. Maybe I am missing something simple but it seems to be acting like the LE version. I checked the license. It is the full version and it was is shown in the configuration.

Thank you,
Blake

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Purchased full license and running version 4.5.3.5 of BI. Added second camera today and on server it is the only one that shows on display. Remote via web and iOS app show both cameras working just fine but on server I cannot get to the first camera I installed. It shows on status screen of the server. Layout only show 1:X and not options for more than one camera. Maybe I am missing something simple but it seems to be acting like the LE version. I checked the license. It is the full version and it was is shown in the configuration.

Thank you,
Blake
You have selected show selected camera only..its a green camera icon to the left of the ptz controls.

BlakeN

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts. I have selected show hidden cameras and it does not show up. The icon on ptz control solo selected camera is not activated. Any other ideas?

BlakeN

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a different build for LE version vs full version or is that controlled in license? The original camera although you can see it from the web page does not seem to be recording any longer. I only see one version on the download and I know there have been several updates since I originally installed this unit with only one camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts. I have selected show hidden cameras and it does not show up. The icon on ptz control solo selected camera is not activated. Any other ideas?
You may have moved it to the desktop...

BlakeN

n3wb
Reaction score
fenderman - you always come though - Thank you. Unfortunately others have access to the sever and it looks like they did somehow move it to the desktop - that was it!!! Now to figure out what they did to stop it from recording. Thank you so much all for the quick responses!!!

cainrand

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I accidentally do that often, somehow click and drag when I'm just trying to move the cursor.

Is there a way to disable that?

BlakeN

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks - I have configured that now also. Appreciate the help and quick responses.