When using IE, where do saved clips go?

Reaction score
I looked around in old posts before posting, but all that I found were threads about the save locations inside the BI software.
I am using internet explorer and I want to save a clip. When I get the red record button, it starts recording. I hit it again and it ends. But I can't find the recording. I thought it put it in the desktop, but it isn't showing up there.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
What kind of camera is it? There should be a place in settings or configuration for storage settings that will show the location for saving videos or snapshots. You should be able to see where things are being saved from IE and change the location if you want.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I am using internet explorer and I want to save a clip. When I get the red record button, it starts recording. I hit it again and it ends. But I can't find the recording. I thought it put it in the desktop, but it isn't showing up there.
I think the default save location is supposed to be the desktop, but you can right click on the video stream and one of the options is to change the storage folder.