Where can I find a user manual?

coral

n3wb
Reaction score
I have recently bought a Dahua Dh-Hac-Hfw1100Sp which came with absolutely nothing. I cannot find a user manual online in the dahua website or wiki. I am completely new to this and I don't know where to start. Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Frank van der Heide

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my new PTZ Dahua SD-59225U-HNI. I cannot find any setup manuals anywhere, besides the obvious crappy provided 'easy install guide'. And setting up IVS Autotracking is a complete and utter headache without good instructions.

Frank van der Heide

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Dahua cameras are not for the everyday customer yes there is a guide online here IPC/Camera Configuration - Dahua Wiki

Dahua assumes the person buying these camera knows what they're doing and how to set them up.
Hi Camit, i found that wiki already, however it has a completely different interface (i assume it was made with an older webui). That is my problem. I cannot find the settings that are used in the wiki explanations. Like scene setup etcetera, i cannot find that in my webui.

Anyone who can help me set it up? By teamviewer or any other way? Perhaps someone in the Netherlands? I'm willing to pay for it if needed.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
About your remark that Dahua assumes that only professionals buy their camera's, that is bs imho. They should make usefull manuals so that also non-professionals can setup their camera's. Even though it's a pro camera.
You are completely missing the point. They DONT want you using their camera. They DONT sell to end users. They dont care about you and dont want to support you. Its really that simple. The margins are not high enough to support folks with no experience. They sell to installers via distributors...
Settings are virtually all self explanatory for anyone with basic ip camera knowledge...
You can try to find manuals offered by folks who rebrand dahua for end users like amcrest..

Frank van der Heide

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You are completely missing the point. They DONT want you using their camera. They DONT sell to end users. They dont care about you and dont want to support you. Its really that simple. The margins are not high enough to support folks with no experience. They sell to installers via distributors...
Did i offend anyone? If so, i'm sorry. Of course that would never be my intention. I'm just trying to find some aid with my camera setup. I thought this forum was all about sharing info and helping eachother.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Did i offend anyone? If so, i'm sorry. Of course that would never be my intention. I'm just trying to find some aid with my camera setup. I thought this forum was all about sharing info and helping eachother.
I am explaining to you why there are no manuals for you...It's really that simple, you seem to believe that they owe you something..

Frank van der Heide

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am explaining to you why there are no manuals for you...It's really that simple, you seem to believe that they owe you something..
Yeah, i guess you're right. I removed my previous remark about that. I was just hoping to find some answers for the issues i'm experiencing with my new camera.