Where do you adjust LAN & WAN stream settings?

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'd like to try and adjust things to help both LAN & WAN playback of alert clips via my web browser to have smoother playback. Where do I make those setting changes in BI? Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to try and adjust things to help both LAN & WAN playback of alert clips via my web browser to have smoother playback. Where do I make those setting changes in BI? Thanks!
webserver tab..

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Thanks @fenderman... I made some adjustments to the encoding presets. I figured out how to use those presets within the mobile app but can't find a way to use them from the web browser. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks @fenderman... I made some adjustments to the encoding presets. I figured out how to use those presets within the mobile app but can't find a way to use them from the web browser. Thanks
right click on the explorer page..

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
@fenderman... I'm using Chrome on a MacBook. I've tried right-clicking on the page and don't see anything that let's me adjust the encoder setting.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@fenderman... I'm using Chrome on a MacBook. I've tried right-clicking on the page and don't see anything that let's me adjust the encoder setting.
Then you likely cannot change it remotely...ill guess its using profile 0 as default..

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you using the MJPEG movie page? If so, the quality settings for that are set separately and individually for each camera in the camera settings' "Webcast" tab. As for adjustments from the webpage, that doesn't seem to be possible.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
@m_listed... Thanks for the reply. I'm not familiar with the MJPEG movie page. Do you access that page from a browser?