Where to buy Starlight

Reaction score
So I have seen that many people have said the Starlight cams are very good, I cant seem to find many US based sellers, where is the best lace to buy from? Looking at the IPC-HDW2231R-ZS. My main requirements are POE, 50m IR, 2MP or > and outdoor. Are there other Dahua cams I should look at? I would like to replace my front of house corners that are 1mp currently and 15m IR. Using Blue Iris and have 9 cams currently if that matters, all POE.

Thanks in advance

John

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So I have seen that many people have said the Starlight cams are very good, I cant seem to find many US based sellers, where is the best lace to buy from? Looking at the IPC-HDW2231R-ZS. My main requirements are POE, 50m IR, 2MP or > and outdoor. Are there other Dahua cams I should look at? I would like to replace my front of house corners that are 1mp currently and 15m IR. Using Blue Iris and have 9 cams currently if that matters, all POE.

Thanks in advance

John

that is an international model. you will not find a us seller selling it, though empire/andy does have them on amazon. 5231 has audio.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks in advance

John

This camera is good to go for limited budget, just no audio and not support face detection.