Where to get dahua a46/a26?

ccattie

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I read about the a46/a26 cams and I'd like to give them a try. I can't seem to find them for sale anyplace. Can somebody point me in the right direction?
-Chris

ccattie

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you much! Normally I'd never order from there, but he's got a great name here so I will ignore past experiences.
-c

Reaction score
I think I might try one of these, just to see how well it tracks moving objects, automatically. Thanks for posting this, OP. It's appearance is way more tasteful than hanging something from the ceiling or wall. Would work good as a baby monitor, too. No mention if it will record to an NVR. Any comments on this? Oh, and it does have both WiFi and and ethernet port, another plus.

gemgem

n3wb
Reaction score
I think I might try one of these, just to see how well it tracks moving objects, automatically. Thanks for posting this, OP. It's appearance is way more tasteful than hanging something from the ceiling or wall. Would work good as a baby monitor, too. No mention if it will record to an NVR. Any comments on this? Oh, and it does have both WiFi and and ethernet port, another plus.
I picked up one last week.
It records to both the micro sd card and to the NAS just fine

ccattie

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd prefer something like this for my kids rooms. Little less "prisony".

I picked up one last week.
It records to both the micro sd card and to the NAS just fine
Do you have any samples? I'd love to see how it looks day and night.

-c

Kameraad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A buddy of mine got the a46 from @EMPIRETECANDY a couple of days ago and he couldn't figure out how to add it to his phone. P2P doesn't work; 'error'. He doesn't have a NVR and only uses his phone or his laptop to check his camera's. I gave it a shot but i could't figure it out as well. It has an ip address but when i entered it in Internet Explorer it gave me a 404.

I took it home with me and managed to add it to my NVR, by initializing it. Now i can add it to SmartPSS and it still shows 404 when i try to access the webpage.

I think if i can give it a fixed wifi ip he will be able to use it, but i can't find it anywhere in the settings through SmartPSS.

I've read somewhere that Dahua disabled the config page in their firmware for this camera's..

Does anyone of you have had the same experience with this camera? THANKS

Baubas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did you ever connect to the camera through a browser? I have an A26 and am having the same issue. What firmware is on the camera? Mine came with PAL not NTSC and no ONVIF.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Did you ever connect to the camera through a browser? I have an A26 and am having the same issue. What firmware is on the camera? Mine came with PAL not NTSC and no ONVIF.
already send you the firmware via email .

Kameraad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
No i haven't, got it working through the app called "Easyviewer lite", it looks exactly like gdmss but a different name. Consumer version i guess!? The firmware just doesn't support a website. @EMPIRETECANDY is that firmware with a website? Or just the NTSC version?

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Try the desktop version: http://pcclient-res.easy4ipcloud.com/package/General_Easy4ip-PC_Basic_V1.1.20170912.exe
There could be a network setting (on the router) blocking devices from talking to eachother or the internet.
As double check with dahua guys, all consumer cams cancel the webpage visiting, now all use app Lechange to visit, I test one today, it's very easy to use and just register an account and scan the qr code and then can work out very easy. It's a good cam for home using.