Where to purchase your Dahua/Hikvision/Axis Cameras in Toronto

lpark0110

n3wb
Reaction score
For the pass few years, I have been getting a lot more inquiries to install IP Cameras. However, I have been purchasing them online and would like to look for some local suppliers within GTA area for better direct support if I come across any issues.

I focus mainly on Dahua/Hikvision cameras unless the client specify on Axis cameras.

I apologize if I'm posting this on the wrong section as I was not able to find it in search either.

- Lawrence

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea about Canada, however, you may want to contact user @milkisbad who sells LTS which rebrands Hikvision. 3 year warranty and great support service.

Last edited by a moderator:

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you are an installer, just go to ADI Global in Canada, they carry all Hikvision stuff and you can pick it up at their office. Their Toronto office is in Mississauga. Also Tri-Ed in Toronto, another large Hikvision distributor.

lpark0110

n3wb
Reaction score
If you are an installer, just go to ADI Global in Canada, they carry all Hikvision stuff and you can pick it up at their office. Their Toronto office is in Mississauga. Also Tri-Ed in Toronto, another large Hikvision distributor.
I have been getting my cameras from ADI/Tri-Ed...
However, I feel like their prices are much steeper than my other offshore suppliers. I understand they need to make a profit, but the extra cost does not justify their price and I do not always get the support I needed since they are semi middleman and do not have full knowledge on certain products.

@milkisbad
Great, I'll sent you a PM for any upcoming projects and we'll see after we could do. Thanks!

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Don't understand, you asked for a supplier in Toronto but you want to go "offshore" to buy the cameras, why do you care about having a Toronto distributor then?

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If he things ADI wholesale is expensive, don't you think Nelly's will be higher. In quantities, I'm sure you can get the 3MP cameras in the $140-150 range from ADI and be genuine Hikvision although not sure if they charge more in Canada.

Reaction score
Hi Lawrence,

My name is Jeffrey and I am the sale manager on behalf of Ameta International. Ameta International is the exclusive authorized Dahua distributor in Canada. We are carrying all the Dahua products. You can send me email jeffrey@ameta.ca for any questions or call 905-415-1234 ext. 122. Our address is 80 Shields court, Markham.