Which camera you recommend

rtarikr

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I look for a customer for a camera that recognize text for a distance of 10 meter. The size of the text is between 5 a 10 cm.

Customer want to check the stickers on pallets when unloading the truck. The camera will install inside.

Please wait for your advice

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You stated "The camera will install inside"; are you saying the camera will NOT be outdoors so it does NOT need to be weather proof?

I ask because "checking stickers on pallets when unloading the truck" and "the camera will install "inside" seem to be contradictory.

How doe you intend to view this camera? On a monitor (screen) attached to a computer -OR- on a monitor/TV screen that has a video (composite) input?

rtarikr

n3wb
Reaction score
You stated "The camera will install inside"; are you saying the camera will NOT be outdoors so it does NOT need to be weather proof?

I ask because "checking stickers on pallets when unloading the truck" and "the camera will install "inside" seem to be contradictory.

How doe you intend to view this camera? On a monitor (screen) attached to a computer -OR- on a monitor/TV screen that has a video (composite) input?
Hello Tony,

Thank you for the respone. The camera don't nee weather proof. The place of unloading the truck is inside.

The camera need record on a dvr or nvr.

Thank you