Which model is the Dahua 4KS2 with POE builtin?

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Welcome from down under :)

From the description on that ebay page:
PoE 8 ports (IEEE802.3at/af)

Also from the naming, NVR4208-8P-4KS2 you could deduct that this is an 8 POE port variant. The first 08 depicts 8 channel (so 8 camera licenses to say).

Whether or not you're getting this exact device (and not chinese hacked), that is another question.

Do reach out to @EMPIRETECANDY for a quote!

Cherios,
CC
PS. do keep in mind a "4KSE" model exists too, with EXTENDED POE capabilities. Some new cameras (eg HFWxxxx-ZE models) require ePOE for extended distances

Rebelx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Welcome from down under :)

From the description on that ebay page:
PoE 8 ports (IEEE802.3at/af)

Also from the naming, NVR4208-8P-4KS2 you could deduct that this is an 8 POE port variant. The first 08 depicts 8 channel (so 8 camera licenses to say).

Whether or not you're getting this exact device (and not chinese hacked), that is another question.

Do reach out to @EMPIRETECANDY for a quote!

Cherios,
CC
PS. do keep in mind a "4KSE" model exists too, with EXTENDED POE capabilities. Some new cameras (eg HFWxxxx-ZE models) require ePOE for extended distances
Thanks for the tip on the SE model. I will opt for that to slightly futureproof the issue.

Will contact you Andy, Thanks. I will need delivery to Australia though. I am yet to choose my cameras.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.