White Cat6 Outdoor rated cable?

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy white cat6 outdoor rated bulk cable?
All I am seeing is black outdoor, or white indoor.
I need white outdoor so it doesn't stand out so much.
I need about 125ft of which 50ft or so will be outside the house. Need it to blend in.

Thanks.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Any reason that you need outdoor rated? Can you run the cable in conduit? Can you just paint it. I have come across normal cat5e cable that was run bare across a flat roof in South Florida, where the sun is at its worst, and the cable was in not to bad of shape after about 2 years. If you are running on the side of your house and the cable is not going to get direct sunlight all day long, don't kill yourself getting outdoor rated cable. If you absolutely need it, try windy city wire.

Reaction score
It is just for a single wire. The smallest conduit I could find was 1/2" which is still somewhat bulky compared to a single cat6. I was hoping to not have to spend time painting a wire, and paint doesn't stick well. I guess I can just run the cat6 I have and change it out every few years, but that is a pain in the ....
Thanks for the recommendation.

Reaction score
So I think I've just decided to get a black outdoor cable and put it in a white small cable race.
Kind of strange no one manufactures white outdoor cable.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I think I've just decided to get a black outdoor cable and put it in a white small cable race.
Kind of strange no one manufactures white outdoor cable.
They do, as I mentioned in my post #5 above and as here. But I'd do what you've decided to do any way...buy black (more plentiful and cheaper).

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.