White list dahua NVR

Ryan111

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys I’m having a problem on my dahua nvr, I’m running my dahua anpr cameras stand alone to open a barrier and programme the plates using the web browser, however the client wants to see the white list on the nvr so they can track who should and shouldn’t be gaining access to site, however when I import my list it is limiting me to 150 users only I have a list of 850 any ideas?

Attachments

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't use the ANPR cameras but here are some thoughts:
When you access the camera's web interface directly does it let you import more than 150 users?
On the NVR what happens if you import different lists of 150 users, do you replace what was there or add to it?
The NVR's on screen interface and web interface may not always function the same.
If you import more than 150 and it only displays 150, test a plate farther down the list eg. 200 to see if it works.
It looks like the camera itself can probably handle a list of 10,000.

Can you manage the camera directly with SmartPSS?

Ultimately other software running on a computer may be required.

Ryan111

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have tried inporting a different list, I tried inporting 100 at a time or they last 100 first but it just doesn’t seem to like it, I can import my list into the camera directly but not into my nvr

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Your only choice is probably going to be training the user on how to access the camera's interface directly. This probably involves writing some fairly thorough instructions. You might be able to use alarm io between the camera and nvr to flag events like unauthorized entry on the nvr. You're probably more familiar with dahua nvrs than I am.