Who upset the Chinese

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by marku2, May 30, 2018.

Share This Page

1. marku2

marku2 Known around here

Did they find a back door :(

Attached Files:

gwminor48 likes this.
  2. SkyLake

SkyLake Pulling my weight

Massive spammer! This is just insane.

3. marku2

marku2 Known around here

Pages of crap seem like when you open one it clicks the university in your state

4. SkyLake

Indeed, and the first postings are just random things like S or F etc. And now he just spams numbers.

5. marku2

marku2 Known around here

It’s messed up the pages atm looks like it’s going through the whole forum
    On all pages
    Wait till fenderman finds them there toast

SkyLake likes this.
  6. SkyLake

Yup, it really looks like a mess. First i was thinking *Did i accidentally set the forum language settings to Chinese?* :D

He probably will just get a ban on the username, as the domain from where they send the spam, will be a proxy or other hacked system.

Maybe a domain subnet ban will help, but that could potentially block others as well.

7. Silas

Silas Getting the hang of it

Oh my how ignorant you are..

Can you not read?

They are firmware updates for securing Hikvision cameras and resolving port forward issues.

TonyR, aristobrat and bp2008 like this.
  8. Mike

Mike Staff Member

Assholes!!! We will always win :D

tangent, EMPIRETECANDY and fenderman like this.
  9. EMPIRETECANDY

EMPIRETECANDY IPCT Vendor

Hmmm, Many Chinese guys learn in US now, their family are very rich, so they never learn there, and even can't speak good english at all. As i know many Chinese students live with their own circle, that is sucked. My friend's daughter learning there, she costs 150000usd per year, and spend money very crazy, maybe their parents money is easy to earn??? So after 3-4 years living in US, they found they can't get any degrees certificate back to China, so spend money to get it, even buy a fake one. We lived in a very bad system, honest ruined. That is a really a sad thing. Here has many billionaires, but also many even no money to pay for food and clothes. In Big city, much more better airports or subway,railway than US , also some places even lack of electricity, This is our situations. But most guys in China are very friendly.

tangent, looney2ns, TonyR and 2 others like this.
  10. Q™

Q™ Known around here

How to make friends and influence people...or how to make enemies and influence an algorithm.

EMPIRETECANDY likes this.
  11. EMPIRETECANDY

Thoese message about selling University Degrees/Certificates, pay money to pass the exams and holy shit for the Chinese reputation in US.

mat200 likes this.
  12. mat200

mat200 IPCT Contributor

Also, thanks to those very rich Chinese, many of us can no longer afford houses. ( in parts of USA )

Rich Chinese destroy old home and build massive super mansion, some cities now 50% with super mansions.

Prices in some parts are crazy, like some condos in China - however unlike China there is no 99 year "lease" but actually own the property.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Baja and EMPIRETECANDY like this.
  13. marku2

marku2 Known around here

They are buying our gold mine company’s here in wa and the funny thing is that they complain the work force eats too much food at camp
    There’s no chance some of the big guys working at camp running on a bowl of noodles and five chicken feet a day would work
    Our government won’t let them buy cattle stations as then they would have access to our live meat exports

EMPIRETECANDY and mat200 like this.
  14. SkyLake

In the country where i live, the Chinese take over almost every cafetaria, food chains.

It is a small detail compared to the big ones that buy the huge industry facilities, but still you definitely see it.

15. TonyR

TonyR Known around here

I don't know for sure it's true but I have heard that the U.S. is the only country in the world that allows non-nationals (of the U.S.) to own real estate here.

16. Baja

Baja n3wb

Not true. A lot of countries have restrictions, but very few ban foreign purchases outright:

Foreigners Buying Land Overseas: Global Property Ownership Rules and Restrictions

To Andy/Mat200's point about China, the restrictions are not exclusive to foreigners. Even locals have to lease as the state owns most of the land. That is why so many Chinese are attracted to purchasing foreign property. They can actually own it instead of just renting.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    mat200 likes this.
  17. EMPIRETECANDY

Yes, Asian guys think renting a house is standing no dignity, so that is why now Chinese real easte if very crazy, big bubbles.

mat200 likes this.
  18. Baja

Baja n3wb

Yes, most Americans feel the same way. Only young people rent, real adults 'own' their home. Although in the USA we pay the government 1% to 3% in property tax every year or the government will seize that home and sell it to someone else. I.e. If we purchase a $100k home, we have to pay the government $100k every 30 years or so or they will take that property and sell it someone else.

Andy, what are property taxes like in China? Does every person pay a percentage every year to the state/government or they can take it back and sell it someone else?

19. marku2

marku2 Known around here

Wow property tax like that is insane
    Do you guys have to pay council tax too
    Or rates eg local garbage collection roads parks ect for your area

20. EMPIRETECANDY

China no tax as US one, because we don't have freehold properties, all belong to Gov, but seems can passed to the next generation without any tax, CHINA become a normal country after 1980, before 1980 we like today's North Korea.LOL.. We have some tax when you buy the house, not too big, around 10K USD. Then no need to pay any tax in the future.

Baja likes this.
  21. Baja

Baja n3wb

Yes, and there are many other taxes as well. In the USA we also pay a garbage tax to a private company that handles the trash. Another company/local government tax for water & sewer. Another company that handles our electricity & gas. And federal and state/province income tax on every dollar we earn. A city and state/province "sales tax" on everything purchased (8% in my city). There is also an up to 60 cents per gallon petrol / gas tax to maintain the roads

It is funny because in the USA we pride ourselves on ownership and our "home is our castle" although we pay the government more than we would like to admit. Especially when you factor in medical expenses (a sore spot for most Americans). As for internet access, most Americans only have access to 1 or 2 internet providers that raise rates 5% to 10% every year.

22. Baja

Baja n3wb

Wow... That is unheard of in the USA. We pay a transfer / sales tax when we buy a house, but we also have to pay every month / year or the government will take our home and sell it to someone else.

23. CCTVCam

CCTVCam Pulling my weight

Who upset the Chinese:

[​IMG]

No doubt when the trade deal is negotiated and import tax lifted, they'll be happier.

marku2 likes this.
  24. marku2

marku2 Known around here

They don’t mention all that on them flip it home shows we watch on Foxtel
    Ok I’m not complaining about rates down under anymore

25. TonyR

TonyR Known around here