why is BI deleting videos constantly?

Reaction score
blue iris suddenly started deleting the videos, it gets to about 60 or so and poof they are gone. i tried deleting them and reinstalling the update BI but that did not help. this just started in the last 2 weeks.
sometimes when I click to view a video I get this error 80004005. other times. at the same time my HK mini PZT camera started just taking snap shots no video.

thanks for the help

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
blue iris suddenly started deleting the videos, it gets to about 60 or so and poof they are gone. i tried deleting them and reinstalling the update BI but that did not help. this just started in the last 2 weeks.
sometimes when I click to view a video I get this error 80004005. other times. at the same time my HK mini PZT camera started just taking snap shots no video.

thanks for the help
clips and archiving...it has to delete video to make room for new video...80004005 is likely due to recording to mp4 format without having an mp4 codec installed for playback...search the error on the forum.

Enrique

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In the "Clips and Storage" system settings check what the amount of storage allocated is. I known that in my default install it used a storage limit that was very small. Just increase that to something suitable for your installation.

Reaction score
deleted db, deleted all existing videos, shut down BI and restarted. alerts and new set to 38 gig each, store set to 500 gig. still doing the same. I did not change anything just happened after recent updates