Why isn't my grass green?

bob.m

n3wb
Reaction score
This is an old Reolink RLC-410W that I just mounted up and the picture is confusing. Note that the sky is blue, you can see some green is on the pool but the trees and grass is just wrong.

Thanks for any thoughts. I would jump on a IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M if it came in a wireless model, I just mounted one up and it's pretty nice for my use case.

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is an old Reolink RLC-410W that I just mounted up and the picture is confusing. Note that the sky is blue, you can see some green is on the pool but the trees and grass is just wrong.

Thanks for any thoughts. I would jump on a IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M if it came in a wireless model, I just mounted one up and it's pretty nice for my use case.
You can make any cam wireless with a Ubiquiti Wireless Bridge but how did you intend to power that IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M ?

bob.m

n3wb
Reaction score
OK, I'm did spend time looking for a ethernet -> wireless bridge with POE but didn't really find anything that I thought would work. HOWEVER, I also have powerline ethernet in my house and am going to try using a simple poe injector (like: ) plus some creative wire pulling would get me a working solution.

I'll order the ip-cam and have the powerline adapter and injector already so it's a pretty cheap proof of concept.