why why why

browser

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Why does my hard wired foscam shoe up in foscams search tool??????

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm guessing that you're not going to appreciate this too much, but, IMO, if it's a Foscam problems are not "why why why" but rather "when when when." You will have a much better experience IMO if you ditch the Foscam and move onto Dahua or Hikvision products. This is the only help I have to offer you browser.

Last edited by a moderator:

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
A foscam was my first wired camera. It was outdoors but under a roof - no rain, direct sun. It died in 4 months and I threw it right in the trash. Replaced it with a small hikvision bullet. Picture was way better and going strong for over a year.

Dug up this picture. Of course foscams are probably smaller now vs 2013 models, but I was amazed at the size difference.

Hik vs Foscam.GIF

Attachments

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Believe it or not Home Depot actually sells a tool that will fix this problem for $30... As others already stated, FOScam's aren't worth any price - even free.. IMO of course. Anyways here is the tool you'll need to fix that problem you're having.
04600ac0-c9d5-44cc-9390-98e9707b1bbc_1000.jpg

keymaster

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
Apexis cameras are worse than foscam, myself and my friend bought 7 of their newest model (which is branded Sumpple and uses Sumpple app) and out of 7 only one remains working after 6 months.
They are the worst cameras we have ever bought and the guy selling them from apexis hounded us day and night on skype for the sale, after a couple of weeks when problems started he said stop contacting me I dont work for apexis anymore, but then a day later he was messaging another friend of mine selling Apexis cameras.
Apexis and Sumpple = avoid like the plague
K

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
Apexis cameras are worse than foscam, myself and my friend bought 7 of their newest model (which is branded Sumpple and uses Sumpple app) and out of 7 only one remains working after 6 months.
They are the worst cameras we have ever bought and the guy selling them from apexis hounded us day and night on skype for the sale, after a couple of weeks when problems started he said stop contacting me I dont work for apexis anymore, but then a day later he was messaging another friend of mine selling Apexis cameras.
Apexis and Sumpple = avoid like the plague
K
Live and learn...I suggest you start a new thread with this info, then send the link to Apexis and the skype address...Post the Skype username as well...the poster above how suggested Apexis is a spammer working for apexis...I took care of it..

Last edited: