Wind direction missing

camuse16

n3wb
Reaction score
I guess this question is for Mike,

I have been using blue iris tools for some time now. Great tool kit for Blue Iris BTW.. I have never had a wind direction displayed. It shows as 'Wind Desc.: From the @ 3.22 km/h' without N, NE, S etc.. Is this something in the software that I am missing ? I have tried other stations and I get the same result. It is showing direction at wunderground's station when I open their page.

Thanks for any help!

Reaction score
I am sorry this has no answer - the 'wind desc' text quoted above appears that way in the variable results popup. (missing the direction)

Have looked all over BIT and cannot see the answer to this.

All I want is the wind direction without a description but that does not seem to be available.

camuse16

n3wb
Reaction score
I am sorry this has no answer - the 'wind desc' text quoted above appears that way in the variable results popup. (missing the direction)

Have looked all over BIT and cannot see the answer to this.

All I want is the wind direction without a description but that does not seem to be available.
I have spent a bit of time looking as well so I guess that feature does not work, or is not working on my system. It does not matter much, just something not working that I thought I would investigate..

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess this question is for Mike,

I have been using blue iris tools for some time now. Great tool kit for Blue Iris BTW.. I have never had a wind direction displayed. It shows as 'Wind Desc.: From the @ 3.22 km/h' without N, NE, S etc.. Is this something in the software that I am missing ? I have tried other stations and I get the same result. It is showing direction at wunderground's station when I open their page.

Thanks for any help!
Make sure your language is properly set up and not missing anything. If the direction is not displaying then check the direction / abbrev languages. If the languages are set, please download and install Ultraviewer and send me the credentials in a conversation so I can remote in.