IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Dahua just release these 2 models.
1596166364885.png
SD6AL433XA-HNR

SD6AE433XA-HNR

1. Product Brief
Equipped with 1/1.8 inch sensor which is larger than normal starlight cameras that can present top-class brightness and clarity in lowlight conditions. The IR distance of 200m (Laser distance of 550m) can also ensure a good effect in the night monitoring. Support Hi-PoE function, which reduces the access of the power line, effectively reducing wiring costs and failure rates.
The perimeter protection based on deep learning realizes the classification detection and tracking of people, motor vehicles and non-motor vehicles. At the same time, it also greatly reduces the false alarms caused by interferences such as leaves, animals and white light; Setting the monitoring time and monitoring range according to different monitoring requirements can effectively improve equipment utilization and reduce equipment costs.

2. Product Features
u 1/1.8" 4Megapixel CMOS
u Powerful 33x optical zoom
u 200m IR distance(550m Laser)
u Starlight+
u IP67, IK10 (Only SD6AE Support)
u Perimeter Protection
u Smart Capture (human, motor vehicles and non-motor vehicles)
u SMD Plus

PTZ Autotracking 2.0 will coming soon,i am still asking for some latest catlogs, when i get it will share it here.

Andy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Price point known yet?

TheGooginator

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow these look amazing I am really excited to see more cameras get the better 1/1.8 CMOS sensors in them for superior low light performance.

Last edited: