Working with "storage"

Zafferg

n3wb
Reaction score
Hope this is just a quick one. Have a nicely running installation with clips and storage working (i think) as it should

I have a need to trawl through the "stored" lot of recordings (about 3 months) but cannot see a way of getting them to show up on BI's calendar to view the alerts/clips - i just have the most recent week appearing in the calendar.

Is the only way to view archived clips to find them manually in explorer and then open them in BI - its taking a lot of time to do something that would be simple if they would show up properly in the BI interface.

Cheers!

Zafferg

n3wb
Reaction score
Should have mentioned that if I select "all clips" then the calendar is filled - its seems like the stored/archived alerts are not available (they are set to go to the same folder as the archived clips)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Should have mentioned that if I select "all clips" then the calendar is filled - its seems like the stored/archived alerts are not available (they are set to go to the same folder as the archived clips)
Alerts are simply markers that point to clips. In clips and archiving uncheck limit clip age for the alerts folder. Nothing is stored in that folder unless you save high res alerts, but the setting affects database alert markers.