WTB: 1-2 hrs consultant time and potentially 50 - 200 cameras

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

First, I apologize if this isn't the right place.

I am a software engineer and have made a computer vision app. I have started talking to cities to market it, and I have one very interested potential customer. They want a quote on a complete system, cameras included!

Currently, I have been using cheap foscam cameras for testing, but for client services, I need an expert to help me procure the best camera for my application, and at the best price.

Installation will have to be local (unless you know people in my area), so this is really just an hour or two to discuss the best type of camera suited for my project, and where to get them and a good price.

The ideal consultant will have experience with large deployments, and knows the market and suppliers very well. If we work well together, this could be an ongoing contract.

For your information, I am a professional, and treat my coworkers/consultants/employees in the same manner. :)

Reaction score
My app is for parking spaces and availability. I started making my own custom camera, so I'm not looking anymore. But happy to chat about it!

Reaction score
thanks for the link - it seems that camera only covers 2 spaces though? I can cover quite a few more, and probably much cheaper than that camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's 6 per camera..the camera also alerts the drivers with a light.

CYANiDE

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Are you considering a camera alternative to those parking sensors that cover each spot?