XM BLK16EV3-M59H-38x38-B ( 83HG50PS-S) help please

Zwyczajny

n3wb
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with such a camera? It is a camera branded in this case as Techage 5Mpx. I have a huge problem because I installed OpenIPC and this camera is not fully supported so I would like to go back to the factory firmware, but I don't know what type of firmware I should use.
Does anyone have a memory dump or could point to the correct firmware that will allow me to restart the camera?
It has a programming terminal, I have soldering skills - I have already checked a dozen or so batches, but none of them allowed me to get the operation as it was at the beginning. Mostly I had a picture, but either discolored, or the plug on the cable did not indicate the network card was working.
I can edit the Mac address, so that won't be a problem. Please help.
photo_2023-06-04_10-54-11.jpgphoto_2023-06-04_10-54-20.jpg

Zwyczajny

n3wb
Reaction score
I read the whole thread, thanks for replying. I found only one entry in which the topic 000589C9 was discussed, and probably You fix this remotely without sharing firmware.
A good man gave me his *Bin from the Hi3616EV300 (529B2) model, I uploaded it to a 16Mb because it was required and the modem works properly (flash cable when data transmit), it does flashing lights sequence when turned on, but there is no video image.
So I thought and replaced the InstalDesc file from the 529B2 firmware and threw it into the 589C9 - The camera cheated and flashed, changed name to the correct one. I have an image only purple, there is no modem signal and the camera does not turn off the lights after turning on the power.
I've tried all ways. I'm afraid that Techage for the camera has its own firmware, but I can't get it from them.
I have a saved BIN file with my Mac or CloudID address, unfortunately OpenIPC is written in the code and I can't add the correct firmware to this backup file.
I saw your videos on Yt, I even wrote a request under one of them for possible help in finding the right firmware, if I sent you a private message with my Mac address and CloudID, would you have a chance to look at it? I would be eternally grateful.

Zwyczajny

n3wb
Reaction score
Unfortunately no image but luckily reports the IP this time as 559CD.
I came up with the idea to leave u-boot.env and u-boot.bin working with the camera lights test sequence on startup, and load the interface and camera library files from the 589C9. Is any specific file responsible for this?

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I read the whole thread, thanks for replying. I found only one entry in which the topic 000589C9 was discussed, and probably You fix this remotely without sharing firmware.
A good man gave me his *Bin from the Hi3616EV300 (529B2) model, I uploaded it to a 16Mb because it was required and the modem works properly (flash cable when data transmit), it does flashing lights sequence when turned on, but there is no video image.
So I thought and replaced the InstalDesc file from the 529B2 firmware and threw it into the 589C9 - The camera cheated and flashed, changed name to the correct one. I have an image only purple, there is no modem signal and the camera does not turn off the lights after turning on the power.
I've tried all ways. I'm afraid that Techage for the camera has its own firmware, but I can't get it from them.
I have a saved BIN file with my Mac or CloudID address, unfortunately OpenIPC is written in the code and I can't add the correct firmware to this backup file.
I saw your videos on Yt, I even wrote a request under one of them for possible help in finding the right firmware, if I sent you a private message with my Mac address and CloudID, would you have a chance to look at it? I would be eternally grateful.
send me your saved data, I will try to help you

oksol

n3wb
Reaction score
send me your saved data, I will try to help you
I have the same board with the software gone. Can you post a working dump? It is possible without the crypto area, I will replace it myself. Thank you in advance.