YALQ: Yet Another Layout Question

Skinsfan

n3wb
Reaction score
This morning, I went to my BI machine where I always have the console up and the layout is all screwed up. Usually, I have one large window with 4 other cameras stacked in smaller windows to the right (I believe it was either 1:5 or 1:6). I have made ZERO changes to anything in weeks and this morning, I can only get one small window to the right and the other 3 are at the bottom of the large/ main window. No matter of trying to resize the windows to get them back to the right will get it back to the way it was. I tried rebooting the BI machine and it's still messed up. How did this happen and how do I fix it? I only use one (default) profile and it hasn't been changed.

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
TrymovingThat.jpg

Try moving that, it may have accidentally been moved.

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If I move it all the way to the right, I get what you are talking about.

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A screen shot may help. What version are you on? Do you have auto updates on?

Skinsfan

n3wb
Reaction score
Well .. don't know what happened yesterday morning. After futzing all day yesterday with trying to "fix" the problem I had with the layout and even trying to re-enter old .reg data (which screwed up two cameras that I originally had at different addresses and another which I previously had to disable hardware acceleration for a scrambling issue), this morning I came in and tried re-adjusting the layout slider again (which I practically "broke" by adjusting too many times yesterday) it's now back to "normal." Curious what happened but it is now "fixed." Thanks for helping!