Yellow explanation marks

Reaction score
Good day, could anyone tell me what the yellow explanation mark means on the iOS app.

I have 11 cameras set to 15 frames per second, the cameras displaying the yellow explanation mark are showing 25 frames. But can't be as the camera is restricted to 15fps.

What's causing the issue?

Thank you

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good day, could anyone tell me what the yellow explanation mark means on the iOS app.

I have 11 cameras set to 15 frames per second, the cameras displaying the yellow explanation mark are showing 25 frames. But can't be as the camera is restricted to 15fps.

What's causing the issue?

Thank you
You need to set the fps in the camera itself, the yellow exclamation is most likely indicating a discrepancy between the cameras fps and what you have blue iris set to...
You can get more info by clicking on the yellow exclamation on the bottom right in the pc application

Reaction score
Thank you, yes your right a couple of the Dlink cameras has somehow gone to default at 25fps, I only had access through the iOS amp so I didn't know what the problem was. All sorted now.

ccaru

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, I am also struggling with figuring out why i have these exclamation marks on some of my cameras. I actually have the same model of camera and have cross checked everything for each camera (camera-side) and they are exactly the same. Yet one of them shows the warning and the other doesn't. In BI, they both have the same settings. There are no messages on the log file indicating what might be the issue. Is there anything I can do to debug further?

thanks!

Reaction score
Hello, I am also struggling with figuring out why i have these exclamation marks on some of my cameras. I actually have the same model of camera and have cross checked everything for each camera (camera-side) and they are exactly the same. Yet one of them shows the warning and the other doesn't. In BI, they both have the same settings. There are no messages on the log file indicating what might be the issue. Is there anything I can do to debug further?

thanks!
You do realize this is a six year stale thread, right? You would be better off posting your full question as a new topic. Include which version of BI you are running.