Yunch IR camera issues

Reaction score
Hi all! Looking for some aid Before I kick my camera out the back door.

We purchased this camera (Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com) from seller Jack Chan early november 2017.

Since then, we have had nothing but trouble. I am not Tech mastermind, but I do consider myself to have some knowledge. I currently have two issues I am looking for any advise about how to solve. I will try my best to describe them.

1) P2P. We got advised by the seller to use the app SmartViwer to reach the camera away from home. No luck what so ever. I try to ping the IP address from SmartViewer but I seemed to have failed in enabling port forwarding. What am I doing wrong? I have opened the ports up on the router and it has worked previously, but then my husband managed to reboot the camera and now I dont know how to enable P2P again.

2) Email notifications. After Days of thinking I managed to enable for us to get email notifications from the camera. Now the problem: I get timed snaps about four times a minute! It doesnt matter wether I have motion detection or any other alarm setting activated - I get the snaps anyway. Does anyone know how on Earth I can manage to get email notifications only when the camera is detecting any motion?

Thanks very much in advance!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@Emma Sandkvist welcome to the forum
first understand that jack is a scammer and liar.
second dont use p2p that is reliant on some china server....see the VPN primer for noobs thread.
email snapshots are not a strong point of any camera...consider using a pc based vms like blue iris.