Zmodo NVR question

M32

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all, I am running an 8 camera POE camera system by Zmodo (ZM- SS718), it looks like the NVR has completely failed (screen is completely blank, all I get is a green power LED) and I don't think that it is repairable. Can anyone give me advice on a replacement NVR? I'm in the uk and I am finding it difficult getting a replacement zmodo, can I use any brand POE nvr? or must the replacement be a zmodo. The cameras are a ZP-IBH15-S1
Thanks in advance

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am running an 8 camera POE camera system by Zmodo (ZM- SS718), it looks like the NVR has completely failed (screen is completely blank, all I get is a green power LED) and I don't think that it is repairable. Can anyone give me advice on a replacement NVR? I'm in the uk and I am finding it difficult getting a replacement zmodo, can I use any brand POE nvr? or must the replacement be a zmodo. The cameras are a ZP-IBH15-S1
Thanks in advance
remove the hard drive and see if it powers up.

M32

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the response, I've tried this and still nothing, I've checked the psu, also tried a different hdd, pulled the battery on the motherboard, pressed the reset on the rear. I think it's completely dead.