zones and hot spot schedule?

LugNuts

n3wb
Reaction score
hello

is there a way to set a single camera on a schedule for different zone and hotspot settings ?

for example i have one camera aimed down a driveway and it catches a lot of the street...in the daytime ive been manually setting it for motion record with the street masked but at night i like to turn off zone and hot spot /masking to catch motion on the whole area including the street

is there a way to set a schedule up to switch this automatically that i dont see?...or do i need to sister up another camera in same location and schedule them individually (one for daytime with masks and one for night without)

thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
hello

is there a way to set a single camera on a schedule for different zone and hotspot settings ?

for example i have one camera aimed down a driveway and it catches a lot of the street...in the daytime ive been manually setting it for motion record with the street masked but at night i like to turn off zone and hot spot /masking to catch motion on the whole area including the street

is there a way to set a schedule up to switch this automatically that i dont see?...or do i need to sister up another camera in same location and schedule them individually (one for daytime with masks and one for night without)

thanks
The masks are profile specific so you just need to set the schedule to switch profiles. You can do this relative to sunrise sunset.

You would never have to use a second camera even if BI did not have this function. You can clone the same exact camera feed in BI with different settings simultaneously.