Zyxel 1900 Web-GUI access

Philly

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello:

Could you please advise on what I am doing incorrectly.

I've set up my switch before to be accessed via a dedicated IP on the "IPv4" tab. But now when I input this IP address it states page can't load and I can't access Web interface for the switch. When I ping both default and dedicated IPs are good. The switch is on Realtek card and PC connected to the internet via other NIC.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello:

Could you please advise on what I am doing incorrectly.

I've set up my switch before to be accessed via a dedicated IP on the "IPv4" tab. But now when I input this IP address it states page can't load and I can't access Web interface for the switch. When I ping both default and dedicated IPs are good. The switch is on Realtek card and PC connected to the internet via other NIC.
You need to ensure that you could say it on the top, if you just hit apply on the bottom, it will revert back after a reboot.

Philly

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you! But I've tried the default 192.168.1.1 and it keeps accessing my router. on Ipconfig it shows the correct dedicated address for the Switch though.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you! But I've tried the default 192.168.1.1 and it keeps accessing my router. on Ipconfig it shows the correct dedicated address for the Switch though.
Yes you need to connect directly to the switch from the PC with no router... You will have to set your ipv4 address in your pc network settings to the same subnet something like 192.168.1.50... then change it back to auto when you're done