dahua ptz settings for ip cam viewer?

David9723

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a sd59230s ptz and I can not get the ptz function to work in ip cam viewer pro by hitmob.

I have tried all the profiles listed in ip cam viewer.

Also does anyone know how to bring up the sub stream for this camera in ip cam viewer?

When I pull up the video in ip cam viewer it will set the main video feed to mjpeg.

Thanks for the help

David9723

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
How would that be any different than ip cam viewer pro? They would both need the same info.

The default info works in the app but none of the ptz functions will. I will give the ones you listed a try.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You don't have to enter any info in the apps that Dahua designed. The PTZ just moves when you tell it to.

David9723

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You don't have to enter any info in the apps that Dahua designed. The PTZ just moves when you tell it to.

Dahua made the app? I also keep getting "this account has been locked" when trying to view the video on multiple devices?

Thanks again! :)

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You entered the wrong password somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Gdmss for android and Idmss for Iphone are apps that were designed specifically for Dahua.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Since they updated the firmware, the zoom stopped working good. I used to be able to pinch or squeeze the screen and it would zoom in and out. I'm hoping the next update will reverse their change to the app.