Looking for a camera installer in Northwest Arizona

Left Coast Geek

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A friend in bullhead Arizona asked me about camera systems, I'm too far away to really be able to help her and she's not really technical enough to manage and install and set up herself. So I told her I try to find a qualified installer in her area. Someone who's willing to come out. Out. Bullhead is kind of Midway between Vegas, lake Havasu, Flagstaff. Flagstaff. Pretty much middle of nowhere. Personally, I'm a big fan of dahua 5442 cameras with the big chip and good deep night vision, I like a system that uses additional IR flood and spot illuminators to better cover the field, multiple cameras crossing at different angles, both wide and tele... I use blue Iris on my home system, but I can understand a commercial installer wanting to use a packaged NVR

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Consider looking here if you receive no other responses => Better Business Bureau

At the above link I suggest typing in the category "security cameras" and "BBB Accredited Only"; put in the name of your city and state then click on "Search."
Maybe look also in several different categories pertaining to video surveillance, CCTV, alarms, etc.