US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Former Georgia Lieutenant Gov. Supports Joe Biden: ‘Voting for a Decent Person

Former Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan (R) revealed that he was going to support a “decent person” like President Joe Biden in the upcoming 2024 presidential election over a “criminal defendant without a moral compass.”

In an op-ed written in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Duncan criticized Republicans who “fall in line” behind former President Donald Trump, labeling it as “disappointing” and arguing that those who decide to support Trump as the Republican presidential nominee are “dead wrong” in that mentality.

Former Georgia Lieutenant Gov. Supports Joe Biden: 'Voting for a Decent Person' (breitbart.com)

My Comment: This clown claims to be a Republican??? The problem as I see it, there are a lot more like him in the Republican party.

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Former Georgia Lieutenant Gov. Supports Joe Biden: ‘Voting for a Decent Person

Former Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan (R) revealed that he was going to support a “decent person” like President Joe Biden in the upcoming 2024 presidential election over a “criminal defendant without a moral compass.”

In an op-ed written in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Duncan criticized Republicans who “fall in line” behind former President Donald Trump, labeling it as “disappointing” and arguing that those who decide to support Trump as the Republican presidential nominee are “dead wrong” in that mentality.

Former Georgia Lieutenant Gov. Supports Joe Biden: 'Voting for a Decent Person' (breitbart.com)

My Comment: This clown claims to be a Republican??? The problem as I see it, there are a lot more like him in the Republican party.
RINO's and Dems all play for Team Deep State, the RINO's are just second and third string players.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
FBI Brought Props To Stage Infamous Trump Crime Scene Photo

The FBI brought props to its raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago for classified documents that were pictured in an infamous photo taken at the alleged crime scene, according to court documents.

Jay Bratt, the lead Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutor now assigned to special counsel Jack Smith’s team, admitted in a recent court filing that FBI agents brought cover sheets reading “top secret” to the raid of Mar-a-Lago to use as placeholders in their gathering of classified documents. The classified documents, however, now appear to be out of order following their seizure, both Trump’s defense attorney and the special counsel have admitted, according to court documents first reported by Declassified with Julie Kelly.

FBI Brought Props To Stage Infamous Trump Crime Scene Photo | The Daily Caller

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Fox Board Member Paul Ryan Will Not Vote for Donald Trump

Paul Ryan, a member of the Fox Corporation Board of Directors, will not vote for former President Donald Trump, he told Yahoo on Tuesday at the Milken Institute Global Conference.

Ryan’s pledge is his latest attack against the America First movement. In April he praised House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) for his leadership at a time when the Speaker’s actions permitted Democrats to seize control of the House.

Sound up!

House Republicans know this is true and Hakeem Jeffries started controlling the House when Johnson became Speaker.

Anyone that hears this and still defends Mike Johnson’s Speakership is ok with Uniparty control. pic.twitter.com/LXFO9iYbjP

— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) May 6, 2024

Ryan said he will write in a Republican candidate, as he did “last time.” He did not specify any particular person.

Fox Board Member Paul Ryan Will Not Vote for Donald Trump (breitbart.com)

My Comment: Yet another prime example of what is wrong with the Republican Party as I thought I knew it. Too many Paul Ryan types still in the party.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if these judges hold fast on this, or will they get the "visit" that changes their mind?