Make time

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys - I get most of my alerts consistently walking out of my front door to the sidewalk (B-C zones configured). However, if I leave really quickly, there's no alert - is that something to do with the make time that's currently 0.6 - should I try making it 0.1

Also side question - in deepstack, the + real time images is set to the default of 0 - is there any need to change that? It's unrelated to the above because Blue iris isn't sending any alerts at all to deepstack currently when I walk out fast

Thanks

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Without seeing the field of view, it could be the make time and/or the zones are too small and you would simply get thru them even if the make time was smaller. But make time is where to start.

If the + real time additional images isn't needed, no need to use and increase CPU%. Usually that is only needed when trying to deal with headlight shine or capturing plates as examples.

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
any reason not to keep make time at 0.1 for
Highest accuracy? Deep stack is currently only evaluating about 10 alerts an hour so even quadrupling that isn’t really overwhelming deep stack.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nope. Especially like a front door that could be missed if someone ran instead of walked.