Hello there, have a question. Got faulty Dahua camera DH-IPC-HDBW4431EP-AS it doesn't boot, not from POE not from power. maybe you know common problems of those, as I would like to try to fix it. Or maybe you have schematics of logic board. thanks
Can I get pricing ship to Arizona, USA for the HDW2231R-ZS, HDW5442TMAS, HFW5231-Z12E. B5442E-ZE (Do you think this camera would work as an LPR approx 60ft distance). Feel free to price an alternative camera if you think it would be better. I have a 3 car wide 30ft long driveway and would like 2 cameras for the corners of the garage door. 1 LPR camera. primary concern is night time identification and LPR. There is a motion led floodlight centered on the garage door, and a decently bright steetlight across the street.
I'm moving from a Lorex NVR to a custom outdoor monitoring setup. Would like to purchase 1-2 cameras first to try them out, but assuming they work well I'll need probably 6 more. considerations:
- will be running BI. must be POE cameras.
- house is in a place where it gets cold (-25C), snows, rains hard, in the winter
- reliability is a must. We aren't there for months at a time. I can't easily send someone out to power-cycle the cameras, flash the FW, or wipe off the lenses
- prefer turret style (remote controllable PTZ)
- yard is large...would like some night-vision ability for up to 30-40 feet. willing to install additional infra-red to facilitate that if necessary
- internet upload from there is awful. Like to record at high-rez so we can zoom in when necessary, but will have to down-sample to reduce resolution to support remote viewing. Do any of the cameras have HW to make this less taxing on the BI CPU?
I was actually referred to you by someone on SlickDeals . Looksl like you have quite a reputation all over the web. Anyway, I wanted to purchase 2 or 3 cameras and was wondering what's the difference in price vs buying directly from you vs Amazon. Thanks!
Hello Andy, I bought a Dahua IP PTZ camera SD59430-HNI from your KS2018 Amazon store and have a question about the alarm, audio wires. I am using PoE+ Ethernet connection , will that cover the alarm and audio too or must the alarm and audio be wired separately? Thanks
Hi Andy, I'm looking to buy (to dleiver to melbourne) 6 x IPC-HFW1831-E (or perhaps varifocal version IPC-HFW2831T-ZS ) but I notice there is not much stock in your aliexpress store (haven't checked your other stores). Can you quote & advise when available? (I'd need 3 x 2.8mm, 2x 4mm, 1x 6mm lens). I will also need 9ch PoE NVR, and 5x wall mounts & 1x ceiling mounts - please quote if you can.
I am looking for a Dahua NVR to run a pair of older Dahua ip cams (Model# dh-ipc-hfw5502CP) preferably with built in POE. Could you DM me a suggested model and a quote to supply one including postage to the UK?
Can you please quote me for the following:
- 2 off Dahua IPC-HDW5231R-ZE
- 1 off Dahua IPC-HFW1831E 2.8mm
- 1 off Dahua IPC-HFW1831E 4mm
- 1 off NVR5216-16P-4KSE
- 1 off NVR5208-4kSE
- 1 off PFA130-E
- 1 off PFB203W
- 1 off PFA121
- 1 off PFA152
- Perth, Australia (tell me delivery duration, please)
I purchased a few cams from you a couple years ago and have a new project. Am looking to upgrade old analog DVR to IP cam NVR so looking for recommendations and what magic you have if we need to keep the old coax in some places. This is for an community entryway so faces, vehices and license plates relatively close to cams will be most important.
Andy, is there an updated Firmware for the Dahua SD22404T-GN? When I initially plug it in, the PTZ functions and video stream work properly, but after about 30 minutes, the PTZ functions quit responding, but the video stream is still visible. [NTSC]DH_SD-Mao-Rhea_MultiLang_NP_Stream3_IVS_V2.623.0000000.7.R.181124 is currently installed.