WTS 10 x Hikvision 4MP Cube Camera (DS-2CD2443G0-IW) (2.8mm)

elitef

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I have 10 x Hikvision cube cams (DS-2CD2443G0-IW) for sale which are 4MP cams, which are ideal for indoor locations, but I've hung similar cube cams outside under a porch and they were fine too.

I've purchased them a few months back but only got around to setting up 1 of the cameras, while the rest still sit in their boxes.
The one I did install, I've replaced the lens on it to a 4mm which wasnt ideal at night with IR, not sure if its the lens that I used, but either way, I will be swapping it back to the original 2.8mm lens prior to shipment. The housing of the camera has a few marks on it from me trying to open it up and not knowing how to do so at first until I figured it out, and if I had to do it all over ahead, it would not leave any marks...you live, you learn lol

I am looking to get $80 per camera plus whatever the shipping would be to you.

Also, please note, these do NOT come with power cords as they are POE cameras. Power codes can be purchased separately if needed.

Attachments

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I have 10 x Hikvision cube cams (DS-2CD2443G0-IW) for sale which are 4MP cams, which are ideal for indoor locations, but I've hung similar cube cams outside under a porch and they were fine too.

I've purchased them a few months back but only got around to setting up 1 of the cameras, while the rest still sit in their boxes.
The one I did install, I've replaced the lens on it to a 4mm which wasnt ideal at night with IR, not sure if its the lens that I used, but either way, I will be swapping it back to the original 2.8mm lens prior to shipment. The housing of the camera has a few marks on it from me trying to open it up and not knowing how to do so at first until I figured it out, and if I had to do it all over ahead, it would not leave any marks...you live, you learn lol

I am looking to get $80 per camera plus whatever the shipping would be to you.

Attachments