AMOG NVR model: NVR9F04-S-37

Czob

n3wb
Reaction score
Screenshot_2017-11-11-01-17-24.png I am a newbie. I purchased this NVR off of the auction web site. It's a AMOG 1080P 4CH ONVIF NVR Standalone Network Video recorder IP Network Security. I am trying to find cameras that are compatible with this NVR. Can anyone help me?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 23869 I am a newbie. I purchased this NVR off of the auction web site. It's a AMOG 1080P 4CH ONVIF NVR Standalone Network Video recorder IP Network Security. I am trying to find cameras that are compatible with this NVR. Can anyone help me?
take the 20 dollar loss and start over...there are many threads here discussing camera and nvr options...

framednlv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I bought the same one and should have it this weekend. When I get it hooked up I'll let you know if Dahua, Hikvision and some of my cheap cameras work with it. Most of the time this type of NVR will have problems with Motion detection events from the camera, but seem to record 24/7 just fine. I have used this type of NVR and have had little problem with 24/7 recording.

For now look for IP cameras that support ONVIF 2.4 protocol. Cheap noname 2MP cameras on Aliexpress would be the imx322 sensor and imx291/290. The camera choice depends on the environment (lighting), distance to object, speed of object , area of coverage, pixel count requirements at the distance of object and of course mounting options.

Good luck,
Chris

framednlv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had the NVR for a couple weeks before I wrapped it up as a Christmas present. It did work with my older Hikvision camera. It did recognize the Hikvision motion detection. The motion detection also worked with the Ganvis IMX291 cameras. Motion detection worked fine with the Andesee IMX291 cameras. The motion detection did not work with the HJT cameras.

formycctv

n3wb
Reaction score
I had the NVR for a couple weeks before I wrapped it up as a Christmas present. It did work with my older Hikvision camera. It did recognize the Hikvision motion detection. The motion detection also worked with the Ganvis IMX291 cameras. Motion detection worked fine with the Andesee IMX291 cameras. The motion detection did not work with the HJT cameras.
Thanks for your reply,but my amog nvr can't find hikvision cam.could you pls provide more info show how to config it,many thanks.

framednlv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry, the NVR is now at my daughters house. Not sure when I'll go over there to look at it.