B5442E-ZE video jumping back and forth.

Terri Underhill

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What about the second screenshot I posted? Destination -> Local
Just want to confirm the SD card is there and doesn't show any errors
I didn't put an sd card in there. I have never used them in my other cams

Reaction score
With that being said you won’t be able to playback in SmartPSS by selecting the camera directly, you will have to select the NVR then select the camera

Terri Underhill

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I thought you were able to playback directly from one of the cameras which means it had a SD card. I think I’m getting confused now
I did add a recording here I created with the nestcam UI but the video in the 12z cam playback doesn't show any recordings. I don't understand why the the 12z UI in IE won't let me see recordings in playback. This is overwhelming. And it is confusing to me and I am familiar with any of this.

Reaction score
I did add a recording here I created with the nestcam UI but the video in the 12z cam playback doesn't show any recordings. I don't understand why the the 12z UI in IE won't let me see recordings in playback. This is overwhelming. And it is confusing to me and I am familiar with any of this.
Without a SD card there’s nothing saved inside the camera to playback. The only thing recording is the NVR hard drive at this point

Terri Underhill

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Without a SD card there’s nothing saved inside the camera to playback. The only thing recording is the NVR hard drive at this point
that has worked fine for my other cams. I don't understand what you mean by select the nvr first... this is what I see in playback in PSS.
1708130642837.png

Terri Underhill

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
that has worked fine for my other cams. I don't understand what you mean by select the nvr first... this is what I see in playback in PSS.
View attachment 186649
you are so smart. It was there. But I'm not suppose to make videos in PSS because it makes the video jump. I have to make my videos in the cams UI. Thank you for finding the cam in PSS. Can you find my video in the cam's UI Please?

Terri Underhill

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not until there’s a SD card in the camera
Not until there’s a SD card in the camera
Well damn! The UI is suppose to be smarter than me. It should have told me I was missing the SD card. I thought the SD card was just for back up. It looks like I do have an SD card in the nestcam. I'll have to check my other cams. Thank you! Obviously the card isn't used.
1708132221980.png

Reaction score
I wasted 3 hours at least trying to change the order of a few of my cameras Thursday. Restarted the NVR a few minutes ago since my email notifications quit working earlier. One camera was gone and another was moved in its place instead of where it was since Thursday. Got the camera back albeit in a different spot, no email still. They’re frustrating at times

Terri Underhill

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I wasted 3 hours at least trying to change the order of a few of my cameras Thursday. Restarted the NVR a few minutes ago since my email notifications quit working earlier. One camera was gone and another was moved in its place instead of where it was since Thursday. Got the camera back albeit in a different spot, no email still. They’re frustrating at times
you might try a different email address. I have never received a notice from this forum if someone replies to a message. I used to a few years ago. I don't know if someone has replied unless I come here.

Terri Underhill

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think it’s gmail telling me they’ve sent enough notifications for a while
Well it looks like I do have a sd card in my 360 and nest cam. And I tried to pull up my deercam through the UI and it can't find the page. But I think I took the card out when I moved it to the deer feeder because it is the 25 zoom Dahua that reboots at least 5 times a day so I don't record that. I don't understand why I can't change the destination so it doesn't need to go to the SD card.

Terri Underhill

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm real bummed about this. I dread taking it down and putting it back up. It was really hard to get it lined up with the barrel being 80' away. I have the cam mounted to a 2x8 and it has to be at the right angle side to side since the cam can only be adjusted up and down.