Blue Iris Socket Error

chumly

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I recently had blue iris running on a win10 machine on a hyper-v server. I decided to dedicate the server completely to BI so went for a bare-metal installation on the same server.

I deactivated my license and exported my settings. Did a standalone installation on the server (Dell T20 with xeon e3-1225v3), installed Blue iris, while in demo I imported my reg file. At this stage I could see all my cameras. I then applied my license and all seems fine.

I rebooted the server and now 2 of my cams are giving me the following error:

No Signal. error 80002751 (socket error 100652) 0

The 2 cams that are not showing video are IP cams and are hardwired, the 3 cams that are fine a wireless.

I have gone into the settings for the cams that don't work and when I click on inspect they communicate fine, I'm a bit baffled - any one got any thoughts on what the issue could be?

Many thanks

Reaction score
Did you install the same version as you had on Hyper-V ? may need to have the same version.

Have you tried browsing to the camera via web browser or such ?

Have you tried just adding the same camera as another camera in BI and seeing it it has video?

Does the camera have video on you Old VM ?

More information on what you have tried would be helpful

chumly

n3wb
Reaction score
Same version of BI. Yeah can connect to the camera fine through the cams web interface. I did try and add it as a new camera but get the same issue.

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, I have the same problem. I have four camera connected with a vpn. I was able to ping the cameras and view from http. I was able connect with BI for a moment, but now it gave me socket error. I have have downgrade from 4.8.3.1 to 4.5.8.4, but still not working.