Blue Iris software problems with panning

taters

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello--I am new to this forum and have Foscam cameras with Blue Iris Software. When I select a camera to "pan," all of a sudden the selection moves to another camera that I did not select. AND, when I click the panning arrow, it pans 360 degrees rather than in the usual tiny increments. Does anyone know how I can reestablish my "selection" functions and "panning" to be in increments not continuously for 360 degrees? Thank you for any advice.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello--I am new to this forum and have Foscam cameras with Blue Iris Software. When I select a camera to "pan," all of a sudden the selection moves to another camera that I did not select. AND, when I click the panning arrow, it pans 360 degrees rather than in the usual tiny increments. Does anyone know how I can reestablish my "selection" functions and "panning" to be in increments not continuously for 360 degrees? Thank you for any advice.
Welcome to the forum...does your issue occur on the pc or mobile app? Both?
make sure you match the camera to the correct model in the dropdown..there is a separate dropdown selection in the blue iris ptz tab..