Blue Iris V 3.0.43 connects quickly but lags after connecting

Denwad

n3wb
Reaction score
Suddenly have this issue with one phone, other phone works fine. I've tried uninstalling, rebuilding database and making sure windows defender is turned off.

Every time i reinstall Blue Iris it still remembers the previous server as if i hadn't uninstalled it. I think something is lingering in the file system, but I can't find it to delete it manually.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Where is blue iris installed and how can i make sure its fully deleted?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Suddenly have this issue with one phone, other phone works fine. I've tried uninstalling, rebuilding database and making sure windows defender is turned off.

Every time i reinstall Blue Iris it still remembers the previous server as if i hadn't uninstalled it. I think something is lingering in the file system, but I can't find it to delete it manually.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Where is blue iris installed and how can i make sure its fully deleted?
This is an issue with the mobile app...email support so that he fixes it. Reinstall wont help.

Denwad

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you Fenderman! I've emailed support, hopefully they can fix it quickly.

Of course it's not my phone, it's my wife's >_>

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

I finally got my hands on a friends phone that was having this issue so I could troubleshoot...