Cast gDMSS Plus to Roku

Chris J LaBoda

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there an Android App for a Google Pixel phone to cast gDMSS Plus to a Roku?

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
with Roku, my only experience is with “IP Camera Viewer Pro”, but you need to add each ip camera individually

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
or better switch to an inexpensive Android box, and install gDMSS

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is there an Android App for a Google Pixel phone to cast gDMSS Plus to a Roku?
I'm not as experienced w/ gDMSS as others so I ask what are you looking for? Are you simply wanting to see what the camera sees in real time? Or maybe hoping to review alerts? Or even are you hoping to get alerts via roku?

As to your question for what android box, the supreme leader in android boxes (afaik) is the Nvidia Shield. But then it gets back to what you're trying to accomplish.

Chris J LaBoda

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Being able to stream the cameras to any TV in my home. Roku or Chromecast would be great.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Being able to stream the cameras to any TV in my home. Roku or Chromecast would be great.
Oh, if that's it then definitely the “IP Camera Viewer" app in the roku store. The free one allows only one camera which works fine for most of my tvs as anyone in the family can easily just quickly look at the driveway to see who's here. If you DO want to see them all then you must buy the app for a whopping couple dollars iirc.

Here's the direct link to the app I'm referring to: