Connecting an EZVIZ C1C Wifi camera to my existing Qvis/Ony-X Falcon NVR

Reaction score
I have three Qvis IP POE turrent cameras and three Bullet IP POE cameras attached to my Qvis/Ony-x 8 port Falcon NVR via the internal POE connections. All is working fine (except accessing the cameras directly but that's another topic).

I would like to connect an EZVIZ C1C wifi camera to the same NVR. However when I try and connect it manually it shows as offline.
For info my NVR Lan port (connected to local network and router) has a static IP address of 10.0.0.xxx. The internal POE port has an IP address of 11.151.151.1 and subnet mask of 255.0.0.0 however all cameras have an IP address of 169.254.87.82 or 169.254.84.45 etc. In other words only the first two octets match but all others are different and dont match the scope of the internal POE interface!!

When I add the WiFi camera which has a DHCP LAN IP address of 10.0.0.xxx the NVR automatically assigns it a POE camera number e.g. (POE6)EZVIZ which makes me think its trying to configure the camera on the same subnet as the existing POE cameras!!
I've tried adding it as an IP camera and also as an ONVIF camera but both results are the same. I have used Port 80 and 9008 and even port 544 which is the RTMP port but neither make a difference and I am not really sure which one is correct?
Is this a compatibility issue or am I doing something wrong in the way I am trying to add a new camera. Should I be able to add another camera on the LAN IP scope to the NVR if the POE scope is completely different?
And help or advice would be appreciated.
Fozzie