DAHUA OSD control

manjulabw

n3wb
Reaction score
IMG_9148.png

Recently my DMSS APP OSD control replaced to PTZ control for no reason, I tried changing many settings to get back to regular OSD control but i cant figure out. Any tips appreciate !

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Search here for dmss app update - lots of complaints with new update. Try to find an old version of the app or wait for them to fix. Nothing else you can do.

manjulabw

n3wb
Reaction score
Search here for dmss app update - lots of complaints with new update. Try to find an old version of the app or wait for them to fix. Nothing else you can do.
Are you sure problem in the update? I thought there is a option to re enable it

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe something else, but lots of folks are indicating problems with the latest update as it relates to PTZ and if you didn't change anything but updated the app and now it doesn't work....

manjulabw

n3wb
Reaction score
Maybe something else, but lots of folks are indicating problems with the latest update as it relates to PTZ and if you didn't change anything but updated the app and now it doesn't work....

IOS didn't get any updates recently, This happened it self after i tried to change some settings app and the inverter.

manjulabw

n3wb
Reaction score
Settings -> App Store -> AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS section
Make sure App Updates is off. Won’t help you this time but will for next. At this point you have to wait until DMSS is back in the App Store
yes sir, Also my XVR going offline when i trying to change settings through DMSS. I guess they having major issues with last update.

Reaction score
yes sir, Also my XVR going offline when i trying to change settings through DMSS. I guess they having major issues with last update.
Another reason to not make changes through DMSS or SmartPSS. Changes should be made directly from the camera webpage other than the recording schedule and a few other NVR specific settings

manjulabw

n3wb
Reaction score
I have got many update last few days but OSD not yet available, Bloody Chinese