Reaction score
I installed an DB6L DOORBELL CAMERA
camera works great
but 2 issues

1. i put sd card in it to do playback
when I press playback I get
"connection failed -- Doorbell "
see pics

2. i lose like 40% of visibility at night. looks almost like reflection from lens
see pics

THANK YOU

Attachments

RWDM3

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok perfect how would i enable color only ?

what about the connection issue

Last edited:

RWDM3

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
does anyone know how to run this without night vision? i checked in the DMSS app and cant find anything and not sure how else to edit this thing

RWDM3

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
also just getting back to this cam still having that playback issue
on the DMSS, if motion is sensed and i click play back, it just shows "no record doorbell"
SD card is in unit, i get human notifications but cannot play them back

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
also just getting back to this cam still having that playback issue
on the DMSS, if motion is sensed and i click play back, it just shows "no record doorbell"
SD card is in unit, i get human notifications but cannot play them back
Did you format the SD card (using the storage manager in DMSS) ? It should show capacity and free space if it formatted correctly.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
does anyone know how to run this without night vision? i checked in the DMSS app and cant find anything and not sure how else to edit this thing
You must use SmartPSS and then you can configure the doorbell.

126.jpg

RWDM3

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did you format the SD card (using the storage manager in DMSS) ? It should show capacity and free space if it formatted correctly.
that did the trick thanks

RWDM3

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
any idea why all of a sudden i get 5 alerts (1 alert - same alert) x5 in a row for for this camera on BI
its all identical

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
any idea why all of a sudden i get 5 alerts (1 alert - same alert) x5 in a row for for this camera on BI
its all identical
Not sure on that, here are my settings I use and things you must do for it to work good in BI.

RWDM3

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
is it possible to get that white light to stay on at night?
when light is on , the color works great, otherwise this camera is useless for night vision portion, cant see anything with this "Ir bounceback" no idea why it has this issue, none of my other cameras have IR issues in night vision mode

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
when light is on , the color works great, otherwise this camera is useless for night vision portion, cant see anything with this "Ir bounceback" no idea why it has this issue, none of my other cameras have IR issues in night vision mode
Can you post a screen shot of this issue?

RWDM3

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
there is something else im not sure if anyone has had issue with, i just noticed it as it did not pop up on my motion alerts since the light just turns on and off, but the courtesy light will randomly come on and off through night
i noticed that sometimes when i walk up with keys the light wont turn on at all, and sometimes it will as well (attached is clip for 1 hour sped up)

Attachments