Dear Abby: My Husband is addicted to security cameras

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, fess up, who is this?
Excerpt from Abby's advice:

"Have you ASKED him why he feels the need to do this? While it’s not unusual for families to install security systems in their homes, your husband’s obsession is over the top. This isn’t normal behavior, and something may be wrong with him."
This confirms it...Abby IS, in fact, a woman. :headbang:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt from Abby's advice:

"Have you ASKED him why he feels the need to do this? While it’s not unusual for families to install security systems in their homes, your husband’s obsession is over the top. This isn’t normal behavior, and something may be wrong with him."
This confirms it...Abby IS, in fact, a woman. :headbang:
always funny ..

abnormal behavior :

"my husband has more than one gun" ( firearm ) ..
"my husband has more than one box of tools" ..

normal behavior :

My wife has more than [ one purse .. one set of dress shoes .. one porcelain "collectable" ... ]

prsmith777

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good timing. I was asked by my wife if I’m paranoid after installing camera number 30 this morning. I replied “Of course I am”.

Crime is out of control. They even came at night and stole the neighbors garden flowers a few days ago. Black eyed Susan’s I was told.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I got 18 cams but Just scored a Hik 32ch DS-9632NI-I8 on ebay "for parts/repair" simply because they front panel was locked and there was no key. $138 and all I had to do was refresh it to reset the pw. No other issues. As if I need 14 more cams lol