Didn't take long to get content from my 5231's.

batcave

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

How is the quality in your opinions?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Quite a bit of blurring on the kids. Try increasing the shutter speed.
Second camera view, lower the cams FOV so the street light isn't directly in the FOV. The light in the FOV will affect the exposure.

batcave

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Awesome tip on the lights looney. Thank you.

I don’t know where to adjust shutter

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Login to the camera and select Exposure > Mode (Change to Manual) > Shutter > Change to what works best. The higher the speed the more light you need

upload_2018-10-14_20-17-11.png

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@cyberwolf_uk
Are you really using those settings for the night profile ? How much is illuminated the area ?
Cheers,
jonatha

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you haven't changed anything on the camera open your web browser and type in 192.168.1.108. You should get a login screen and username admin and whatever password you set. That should log you into the camera web interface. You may need to try different browsers or allow plugs when you first login.

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you using SmartPSS, the web browser or directly on the NVR ?

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sorry was taking about the camera only not nvr. If you have the IP address of the nvr, then you can login the same. Again if you haven't changed anything it will be the default 192.168.1.108 from there you can control your nvr as if you in front of it and access for cameras. Click on the cameras from within the nvr interface then you can select each camera and login to it and change the camera settings.

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You can use a browser (IE, chrome with IE tab extension ,...) log in the NVR, Setup, Image, drop-down menù, registration, you should see the IE's links for accessing the cameras directly.
Cheers,
jonatha