Does she know what her boyfriend is up to?

Reaction score
Two days in a row, door checkers. I am shocked to see girls out with these boys. Lock your doors and take valuables out of your cars.
Cameras used in this video
2 x Dahua - Automatic Pan tilt and zoom Sd 49225xa

2 x Dahua - Hdw 2431t-as

Last edited:

DezertManiac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
would not want to live in this neighborhood, seems like all kind of activity day/night? Where in Texas is this at? Also, your camera links seems to be broken fyi...

Reaction score
would not want to live in this neighborhood, seems like all kind of activity day/night? Where in Texas is this at? Also, your camera links seems to be broken fyi...
I love where i live, i have great neighbor's we look out for each other. Problem is these idiots coming through here at night from another area looking to be shot. It's been over a year since they have been around here checking for unlocked vehicle doors. I have driveway sensors on my property so god help them if they come on my driveway checking, they will meet my uncle SIG last name Sauer.
I'll get with empiretecandy and see what is wrong with the links to the cameras, thanks.

DezertManiac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I love where i live, i have great neighbor's we look out for each other. Problem is these idiots coming through here at night from another area looking to be shot. It's been over a year since they have been around here checking for unlocked vehicle doors. I have driveway sensors on my property so god help them if they come on my driveway checking, they will meet my uncle SIG last name Sauer.
I'll get with empiretecandy and see what is wrong with the links to the cameras, thanks.
Gotcha, if I recalled you recently also posted a video, of some of your neighbors taking matters into their own hands, and chasing some of these POS away?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have four uncles with the exact same name.:)
We must be related!
I have acquaintances and clients around here with kids and dogs named Colt, Kimber, Ruger, Remington and Glock. One client has a pair of dachschunds; one is brown and one is black & tan, one is Smith and the other is....you guessed it...Wesson. :lol: