Greetings From University of Warwick! Please help me with an Academic Survey

u1840632

n3wb
Reaction score
Need your help with university survey (5 to 10min):

About
I'm Brian Young, a student studying Cybersecurity Controls for companies using Wireless / Cloud / IP Cameras

I am doing research to improve wireless / IP camera cybersecurity. These cameras are known for their security vulnerabilities.
Examples of leaked data: Watch live surveillance online IP cameras in by rating

Your data collected is confidential, and is anonymised as part of the University of Warwick's Research Ethics.

Please assist with survey, upon registration survey link will be emailed:

If you can do the survey or share with someone you know, you will have my sincere gratitude

Brian Young
Postgraduate Student
University of Warwick
Questions, please email: u1840632@live.warwick.ac.uk

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Given that the vast majority of the users on this forum are individuals I don't think you're looking in the right place. Your form is geared almost exclusively to corporate users. My personal experience is that corporations don't use WiFi cameras much at all but use wired cameras extensively. Just my personal observations over time.

Reaction score
Hey! Just wanted to drop in and say hi from University of Warwick! Happy to help with your survey. Speaking of academia, I remember when I was researching universities, my friend was raving about her time at Oxford Academy. She said it really shaped her academic journey.

Last edited: