HDBW4431R daylight saving issue

cctvguynz

n3wb
Reaction score
Has anybody else encountered issues with with this model camera and daylight saving / time settings on the hacked Chinese models? It seems they don't support DST on hacked English firmware.

Last edited:

Frogg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I currently have a HDBW4431RZS camera I am using with an Amcrest NV4180 (I think this is re-branded Dahua NVR). The NVR is set to use DST and NTP, the cameras are all left at default (sync to PC). The cameras all accept the NVR time, and I have had no problems with DST. I purchased my Dahua camera from X-ElectronicS, an Amazon reseller. Different sellers may be selling differently configured cams? I may find out soon, as I have another of these cameras on order from an Ebay seller in China. My camera is using 2.420.0.21 firmware version, if it matters.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ive had problems with DST on Chinese model cameras with hacked firmware; I dont think they have DST in China so its not a tested/used feature in there firmware.

usually just disable the DST and went along; none of my international model cameras have the problem.. just the China model cams.