hikvision DS2CD2132FI2 turns to pink

wonderwddi

n3wb
Reaction score
I just installed a few DC2CD3132 on Monday, initially everything looks sharp, and I was extremely happy. But after 3 days, one of them starts to show like this. Reboot does not help. Does anyone have similar issue? Do I have to ask for replacement or is it network issue?D02-3.jpgD02-2.jpg

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
looks liek that setting in the camera you must have played with I think it was motion analysis or show motion I will have to go look. I had that and it was green in all shaded areas but, definately you played in camera settings under motion detection.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
looks liek that setting in the camera you must have played with I think it was motion analysis or show motion I will have to go look. I had that and it was green in all shaded areas but, definately you played in camera settings under motion detection.
No, its a camera defect...if the camera is US region then you can try a firmware upgrade...otherwise it should be returned.

wonderwddi

n3wb
Reaction score
No, its a camera defect...if the camera is US region then you can try a firmware upgrade...otherwise it should be returned.
Yes, it is US version, and I tried to update the Firmware to v5.3.0_150513, it does not help.

wonderwddi

n3wb
Reaction score
No, I did not touch anything in motion set.

- - - Updated - - -

will do, thanks.