Hikvision Video Phone - Intercom

jober80

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a newbie with IP cameras and I'm trying to figure out the setup I'm going to build. After a lot reading in the forum I decided to go for Hikvision NVR (7608NI-I2 or 7608NI-E2) and cameras.

In my setup I'll need an IP video doorphone for the property entrance capable of cooperating with the NVR. I found out that Hikvision has some models but there is little to no information about them online. They can be found to only a few shops online and in the Russian Hikvision site:

Russian Hikvision site
https://translate.google.gr/translate?hl=el&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://hikvision.ru/products/door_station/DS-KV8X02-IM

An online shop:
http://bkgrupe.lt/en/catalog/listing/?id=384

In particular I'm interested for one outdoor unit DS-KV8102-IM and an indoor station DS-KH6310-W

Any of you guys has any experience with these?

They seem pretty similar to Dahua videophones and as they are a lot easier to find, is there any benefit from choosing the Hikvision ones? Provided that the NVR will be a Hikvision.

Also in both Dahua and Hikvision there is the option for opening the door with a RFID card.
Are these access cards included?
Can a similar type of card be bought from aliexpress for example and be activated in IVMS or someone must buy them from Hikvision?

Finally I realize that there is the possibility of founding them only with Russian Region firmware. Is it compatible with European & Western Region NVRs?

Thanks in advance

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Девайс интересный, но информации действительно мало. Русскоязычной прошивки пока нет, только английский, говорит тоже на английском.
Так что для России пока сыроват.
В комплекте имеется одна карта доступа, можно просматривать камеры на мониторе домофона, подробно еще не разбирался.

Defender666

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can reply that cards are not included but you can use any standard card.

jober80

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for all the information. Do you know if those cards need to be programmed or you just enter a serial in IVMS? Have you seen this system working?

Defender666

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It is standard Mifare cards just scan them on the device. Dont know if this also can be done in IVMS

On aliexpress you can get devices and indoor units

jober80

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your quick reply. The only hesitation about buying the from China is the region lock and the compatibility with EU firmware NVR.

Defender666

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Those devices come with EN Firmware they wont lock unless you upgrade.

And normally they are for connection with indoor unit. I dont know if they work with NVR

jober80

n3wb
Reaction score
I was guessing that there would be the option of recording when someone rang the bell. If it turns out that there is no connection with the NVR then dahua intercom seems a better option since it is widely available and there are lots of info on the web.