How to, cannot auto-cycle 1UP Layout - Large frame through cameras (either triggered or every x secs)

raeme

n3wb
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me get this to work. I have checked a bunch of a posts here already tried their suggestions and cant get it to work, and it seems that one of the settings is broken.

I have 8 Cameras I want a 1-UP main layout, that cycles the large frame camera between all 8, either just through time, or if motion is detected, that camera, or if i click on a smaller one.

Running BI vers: 5.5.4.2 (21/12/2021)

The 1-UP Laout:
1640622488487.png

Now my settings are as follows
1640622560963.png1640622602523.png

However when I single click on a smaller stream it goes into solo mode, DESPITE having "solo selected camera" turned off (and I though the "always switch to selected camera selected camera (manual mixing mode would do auto cycle the selected camera - it still 'solos" on single click with that option off). It does NOT solo when I single click, if I deselect the "auto-cycle camera frame", but it does nothing except highlight that camera stream - and a double click makes it fullscreen.

Does anybody know how I can get it to autocycle cameras in the big 1-UP mode, by time and motion, trigger, and select? Or even just one of them?

When I go to the edit layout mode, and I right click on a stream and click move to first layout position, it does not fill the large frame, just moves into the first position in the top left of the screen (but still small) while the big moves over to the right, and remains the same camera.

Last edited:

SgtBarrett

n3wb
Reaction score
I love how the updated Web interface handles Triggered/Alerted Cameras that auto go full screen when you check the box in the setup to make that happen. Too bad we can't get the same functionality on the console.